I've recently discovered the Sagemath cloud website. This is a really cool website, where you can make an account, and then can:
(i) create and run SAGE math worksheets, without installing SAGE math on your computer,
(ii) create and run Ipython notebooks, without installing Ipython on your computer,
(iii) create and run Latex documents, without installing Latex on your computer.
If you just want to use ipython notebooks, an alternative is to use the Wakari website.
At Sanger, website only works through the WTGC wireless network, and using safari, due to firewall issues.
If so, here's what you can do:
1) Change to the WTGC wireless network
2) Open safari
3) Go to https://www.wakari.io/ and make an account
4) This should open up wakari
5) Then you need to download the Ipython notebooks for the Python tutorial to your local computer, by following the instructions on my blog in the 'Downloading python notebooks' section
6) Then in wakari, you can upload the first of the python notebooks for the tutorial (Introduction_to_python_session_1.ipynb) by clicking on the upload symbol (an upward arrow) on the top left of the page, and selecting this file
7) Once the Introduction_to_python_session_1.ipynb file has been uploaded to wakari, you should see it listed on the left of the page. Click on this to open it in wakari